Hawk training is designed to provide both military helicopter operators (pilots and aircrew) and maintenance personnel with the knowledge and skills necessary to safely operate and maintain Sikorsky aircraft platforms.
Sikorsky Aerospace Services instructors will help you develop the most effective curriculum, including up-to-date techniques with joint consideration. A full range of instructional services is available at Sikorsky Aerospace Services facilities or at your place of business. The staff has extensive experience in all aspects of mission based operations, from inside the classroom to hands on practical training.
Maintenance and Avionics Technician Training
Sikorsky Aerospace Services technical specialists develop courses to fit customer needs and provide classroom and hands on instruction on organizational level maintenance requirements, intermediate level maintenance requirements and depot level maintenance requirements.
- The avionics systems training provides in-depth theory of operation and troubleshooting techniques on the most technically advanced systems used in aviation today.
- The electrical systems course provides in-depth theory of operation and troubleshooting techniques on the most technically advanced systems used in aviation today.
- The automatic flight control system course provides theory of operation on today's advances in fully coupled integrated systems for stability augmentation, automatic hover and depart modes, gust alleviation, and autopilot functions using advanced computer technology.
- The powertrain systems course provides instruction on today's maintenance techniques utilizing theory of operation, sub-system operation, and ground support equipment.
- The hydraulic systems course provides instruction in hydraulic systems theory, component functions, structural repair techniques, systems maintenance and preventive maintenance techniques.
Web-Based Training (WBT)
For just-in-time context-sensitive access to training lessons, a user may select a link from within the Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM) to start the WBT application.