Web HELOTRAC RL® System
Web HELOTRAC RL® is a Maintenance Management Software Tool that allows an aircraft operator to access their aircraft compliance information pertaining to inspections, life limited parts, overhaul, Alert Service Bulletins, and more via the internet.
- Discrepancy Management
- Scheduled and Unscheduled Maintenance Tracking
- Due List Projections
- Maintenance History
- 24/7 global access via web browser
- A simple and easy-to-use interface
- Reduced infrastructure requirements such as computer hardware, network and application administration tasks
- Near real-time Revision Service updates since Sikorsky Aerospace Services maintains the information directly on the web site
- Links to Alert Service Bulletins and Customer Service Notices
- Updates to include your operations packages for Hourly, Equalized and Progressive Inspection Programs
- Potential increased resale value of your aircraft
- Interfaces to:
Advanced Sikorsky Analyst Program (ASAP)
Under the ASAP program, a dedicated technical analyst reviews the maintenance data that the customer enters into HELOTRAC and provides the customer with a series of monthly electronic reports. These reports will help maximize efficiency, readiness and use of their aircraft. More importantly these reports can give the maintainer a "birds-eye" view of past, present and future maintenance activities. This oversight provides the Fixed Based Operations (FBO) and Sikorsky Aerospace Services with real-time parts removal and maintenance information, allowing proactive customer support.
ASAP service includes:
- Sikorsky Aerospace Services monthly examination and analysis of the changes the customer has made by running specific date range searches. The analyst reviews each record for part number, serial number, and aircraft complied with Hours, Landings and Date.
- Analysts reviewing records for relationships, i.e. if a customer replaced the Sonic Locator, did they update the Sonic Locator Battery task in HELOTRAC?
- Analysts providing the customer predetermined electronic monthly reports such as, a Transaction Log, Due List, and Compliance Reports.
Benefits gained from ASAP include:
- Accurate control of inspection programs under applicable Federal Aviation Requirements/Joint Aviation Requirements
- Prompt notification of critical inspections and Alert Service Bulletins
- Increased maintenance labor-hour productivity
- Records continuity and Quality Control