1. First Time Users: Be sure that you have followed the "step-by-step" procedure in the document (SiteMinder Activation Process)
2. Forgotten Passwords: If you have already successfully accessed the IDE Heavy Lift/CH-53 IDE but have forgotten your SiteMinder password, use the "Forgotten Password" option on the SiteMinder page to request a new password.
3. Exceeded Login Attempts: Wait 1 hour and try again. If you continue to have a problem, call the UTC/Sikorsky Help Desk at +1 877-272-4882. Be sure to tell the Help Desk Technician that you are using the Sikorsky CH-53K IDE and are having a SiteMinder problem.
4. Common SiteMinder Errors: Refer to the following document for information on common SiteMinder errors and possible solutions (SiteMinder Common Errors).
5. If you are continuing to have Login Problems or a problem accessing a specific IDE application, contact the UTC/Sikorsky Help Desk at +1 877-272-4882. Tell the Help Desk Technician that you are using the Sikorsky CH-53K IDE and are having a problem with SiteMinder or a specific application under the IDE.
6. For more general help questions associated with the IDE please send an email to the: CH-53K IDE Administrator